Sunday, 22 January 2017

Crochet Notes - Teton Alpine Bag




I picked up a blue bag for life at the Teton National Park on my recent road trip in the USA, and as usual covered my bag for life with some crochet. 

I used double knit and a 4mm hook. 





The pattern I used was from the book in the picture above and it was the Alpine Meadow pattern - seemed fitting as the Tetons are a mountain range.


I made 12 squares for the front and another for the back. Once joined I did a round of trebles then an extra row of trebles along each side. 





The grey sides used basic squares which I first used here on my Issue 22 Granny Bag. 
I made 18 of them as the side panel is double width and s is the bottom. When they were joined I attached them to the main panels with a double crochet. I then did a round of trebles along the rim. 





Quite pleased with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate it if you can take time to comment - I love to read other people's thoughts and ideas.
Take care x

Crochet Notes - Vera

I was asked by my friend to use up the yarn that her nan (Vera) had been knitting before she passed, to make something for her mum. Quite a...